Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Tattoos without meaning?

             Okay, one thing that always bothered me was people and their opinions about tattoos. I feel like if you want a tattoo, that it shouldn't always have to mean something!! LIKE if i want a OWL ON MY THIGH, then I'm going to get a gosh dang owl on my thigh.
              Like it's about the art too. I could get a dream catcher on my arm and a van goh portrait on my back. WHO CARES?! it's not your body silly! DO WHAT YOU WANTTT.
              I think it's about that person anyway. Like me for instance, i love Lord of The Rings; always have, SOoOoOo for my first tattoo i got an Elvish quote from Tolkien (: My tattoo says "Not all those who wander are lost." I'll show you a picture!!
                   But to further my point, keep your comments to yourself. Especially if you don't have any tattoos? Because how would you know anything about them? I don't care if your dad is a tattoo artist, or your uncle, or your grandpa. People will do what they want. So shut up, sit back, and mind your own.(:
                   No one gets tattoos to impress other people, and if you do? The you need to reevaluate your life.

           

No comments:

Post a Comment